at west port
By D.R. Horton
port charlotte, FL
Real Estate Rebate
Receive THOUSANDS of Dollars
at Closing With up to a 2% Rebate with Venice Realty as Your Broker!
Cove at West Port
Port Charlotte, FL
New Construction Homes
Use Venice Realty, Inc. as your broker for up to a 2% Rebate
when you buy a New Construction Community Home.
Get a Great Deal on New Construction Communities
in Port Charlotte, Florida.
Receive up to a 2% New Home Rebate from Venice Realty, Inc. when you work with us to buy a New Construction Home in Cove at West Port by D.R. Horton in Port Charlotte, Florida. Get Started Today!
The Builder’s Sales Center is located at 1132 Moss Cove Ct, PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33953.
Floor Plans Overview
Price Range: $300,000s +
Type: Single-family, Twin Villa
Size Range: 1,498 – 3,313 sq. ft.
**Remember to Register
with Venice Realty BEFORE contacting the builder (online or in-person) to qualify for up to a 2% Rebate.
Amenities & Fees
- Gated Entrance
- Resort-style Pool
- Fitness Center
- Dog Park
- Entertainment Area with Bar/Kitchen
- Twin Villa $154.31 per month
- 50’ Lots $179.94 per month
- 60’ Lots $179.94 per month
- Twin Villa $1,343.84
- 50′ Lots $1,693.64
- 60 ‘ Lots $1,943.49
Other Fees Due at Closing:
- One time Captial Contribution of $750.00
- One time irrigation hook-up fee of $800.00
Distance to Points of Interest
- Elementary: Liberty Elementary School (K-8) –11 minutes
- Middle: Murdock Middle School – 6 minutes
- High: Port Charlotte High School – 8 minutes
- Englewood Beach (29 minutes)
- Manasota Key Beach (33 minutes)
- Nokomis Beach (37 minutes)
- Boca Grande Beach (37 minutes)
- Venice Beach (38 minutes)
- Caspersen Beach (40 minutes)
- Siesta Beach (57 minutes)
- PGD – Punta Gorda Airport (27 minutes)
- RSW – Fort Myers Airport (55 minutes)
- SRQ – Sarasota Airport (59 minutes)
- TPA – Tampa Airport (94 minutes)
- Riverwood Golf Course (6 minutes)
- Charlotte Harbor National Golf Club at Bobcat Trail (9 minutes)
- Heron Creek Golf and Country Club (12 minutes)
- Port Charlotte Golf Club (18 minutes)
- Kings Gate Golf Club (21 minutes)
- Myakka Pines Golf Club (21 minutes)
- Plus many more golf courses nearby
- Port Charlotte Town Center (6 minutes)
- Cocoplum Village Shops (7 minutes)
- Publix Groceries – Four Nearby (8 / 11 / 11/ 12 minutes)
- Downtown Punta Gorda (22 minutes)
- Fishermen’s Village, Punta Gorda (23 minutes)
- Historic Downtown Venice (35 minutes)
- The Mall at University Town Center (47 minutes)
Map of Cove at West Port
*DISCLAIMER: Prices, Floor Plans, Amenities, Community Fees and other details provided here about this community are subject to change. Visit the builder’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Please let me introduce you to the Builder Rep. at Cove at West Port to learn more about the homes currently under construction in Cove, as well as their current incentives. AND, so you can qualify for my up to 2% Rebate, if you decide to buy in Cove at West Port.
Cove at West Port is located between North Port and Port Charlotte with easy access to Englewood Beach and Boca Grande.
West Port is a larger development with several new home communities within it. Cove at West Port is one of those communities.
If you like baseball, you will enjoy living in West Port – less than 2 miles from Charlotte Sports Park, where the Tampa Bay Rays play their Spring Training games.
Email me at Megan@VeniceRealty.com or text 941.269.2555 for more information on this community when it is available or to be put on the VIP List.
-Megan Hess, MBA, Broker-Owner
Save THOUSANDS With Up To a 2% Rebate
Follow Venice Realty’s New Home Rebate program to earn up to a 2% New Home Rebate when you buy your new home in the Venice, Florida Area.