By D.R. Horton & Meritage Homes
Babcock Ranch, Florida
Home Buyer Rebate
Babcock Ranch, FL
New Construction Homes
Use Venice Realty, Inc. as your broker for up to a 2% Rebate
when you buy a New Construction Community Home. LEARN MORE.
Get a Great Deal on New Construction Communities
in Babcock Ranch, Florida.
Receive up to a 2% New Home Rebate from Venice Realty, Inc. when you work with us to buy a New Construction Home in Babcock Ranch, Florida. Get Started Today!
Babcock Ranch is a Solar Town New Construction Community between Punta Gorda and Fort Myers, Florida.
The Babcock Ranch Visitor’s Center is located at 42850 Crescent Loop, Babcock Ranch, FL 33982.
Floor Plans Overview
Price: $300,000s +
Type: Condos, Villas, Single-Family
Size Range: 1,120 – 4,000 sf
Bedrooms: 2 – 4 +
Bathrooms: 2 – 4
Garages: 2 – 3
Stories: 1 – 2
Remember: ALWAYS Tell Builder Reps you are working with Venice Realty to get a New Home Rebate at closing.
Floor Plans & Quick Move-Ins on Builder's Website:
New Construction Neighborhoods
Babcock Ranch, Florida
Amenities & Fees
Babcock Ranch Amenities
- Nation’s 1st Solar Town
- Community Pool
- Fitness Center
- And MORE!
Crescent Lakes by Meritage Homes
- HOA & CDD Combined = $337-357/month
- Includes: Amenities, Lawn, Cable, Internet
- Amenities: Basketball, Gated, Lake, Pickleball, Trails, Resort-Style Pool, Fitness Center, Kayak Launch, Park, Tennis Court, Fishing Pier
Waterview Landing by Toll Brothers
- HOA & CDD Combined =
- Amenities: Amenity Center, Pools, Trails, Parks, Community Garden, Coworking Space, Dock, Dog Park, Fishing Pond, Lake, Playground
Distance to Points of Interest
- Elementary School: Babcock Neighborhood School (0 minutes)
- Middle School: Babcock Neighborhood School (0 minutes)
- High School: Babcock High School (0 minutes)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (36 minutes)
- Nokomis Beach (67 minutes)
- Venice Beach (68 minutes)
- Ft. Myers Beach (56 minutes)
- Englewood Beach (80 minutes)
- Siesta Beach (82 minutes)
- PGD – Punta Gorda Airport (32 minutes)
- RSW – Southwest Florida International Airport (33 minutes)
- SRQ – Sarasota Airport (85 minutes)
- TPA – Tampa Airport (123 minutes)
- Babcock National (0 minutes)
- Top Golf (31 minutes)
- Publix Groceries (0 minutes)
- Downtown Babcock Ranch (0 minutes)
- The Forum Shopping – Target, Home Depot (26 minutes)
- Downtown Historic Fort Myers (30 minutes)
- Miromar Lakes Outlets (37 minutes)
- Downtown Punta Gorda (38 minutes)
*DISCLAIMER: Prices, Floor Plans, Amenities, Community Fees and other details provided here about this community are subject to change. Visit the builder’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Babcock Ranch is America’s First Solar Town – powered by an FPL (Florida Power & Light) solar field!
This unique and sustainability-focused new home community is located in Charlotte County southeast of Punta Gorda and northwest of Ft. Myers.
So far, Babcock Ranch has a quaint downtown area for the community to gather, eat, shop and be entertained.
Babcock Neighborhood School opened in 2017 and Babcock High School opened in 2021. BHS offers a “greenSTEAM” education program encompassing Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics.
Email me at Megan@VeniceRealty.com for more information on this community.
-Megan Hess, MBA, Broker-Owner
Save THOUSANDS With up to a 2% Rebate
Follow Venice Realty’s New Home Rebate program to earn up to a 2% New Home Rebate when you buy your new home in the Venice, Florida Area.